Skip to content
- On Sept 23, 2021, Professor Susan Zieger had a virtual book launch for her collection Assembly Codes: The Logistics of Media (Duke UP, 2021), co-edited with Nicole Starosielski (Media, Culture and Communication, NYU) and Matt Hockenberry, Communication and Media Studies, Fordham University
- Mark Minch de Leon published “Atlas for a Destroyed World: Frank Day’s Painting as Work of Nonvital Revitalization” Native American and Indigenous Studies 8.9 (Spring 2021): 56-88.
- Catherine Gudis published “Everybody Loves a Parade!” as part of the Skid Row History Museum & Archive Walk the Talk 2020 project and digital archive.
- UCR and Cal State Northridge students, faculty, and community partners at the opening of the traveling exhibition and online platform “Climates of Inequality: Stories of Environmental Justice,” co-curated by Professor Catherine Gudis with the Humanities Action Lab, at Rutgers Newark, October 2020.
- Randy Head published Making Archives in Early Modern Europe (Cambridge UP, 2019)
Back to top